Monday 1 December 2014

My final post

This is my last SLOG post. I must say, this semester went by so fast. (I might be a bit early on this because classes end tomorrow.) 

Today marked the end of Professor Heap's CSC165 lectures. I must say, I've definitely learned a lot about math and logic. I was able to look at math from a different perspective. At first, I did not know what was going on, but going to office hours and asking the TA for help in tutorial made the material easier for me to understand. I'd like to thank Professor Heap and my TA for supporting me and explaining difficult concepts. This course was enjoyable, insightful, and full of logic.

I finished my final assignment for the course not too long ago. Now, all that's left is the exam. I would like to wish everyone good luck next Wednesday!

"That's all, folks!" - Porky Pig


I now leave you with this song to celebrate getting this far. That includes completing assignments, tests, and quizzes.


No comments:

Post a Comment